- A Mini Anapana session should be conducted in a quiet hall or room suitable for meditation
- Participants must listen and practice carefully, sitting with their backs straight while maintaining complete silence through out the entire session
- Neither the person hosting the session nor anyone else should give any other instructions, live or recorded; the only instructions given should be that of Mr. Goenka's Mini Anapana recording
- There should be no charge whatsoever for attending a Mini Anapana session
Note: Participants who attend Mini Anapana sessions will not be considered as "Old Students" in this tradition. They can not participate in any programs designated as "For Old Students only".
- Anapana introduction & instructions:
- Anapana meditation instructions only: